There are stories of coincidence and chance, of intersections and strange things told, and which is which and who only knows? And we generally say, "Well, if that was in a movie, I wouldn't believe it." - Magnolia

14.7.10

Trailer: Due Date


This movie is definitely going on my 'most excited for' list. It's got everything going for it at this point. Basically because of Zack Galifianakis. But so many other things as well! The director of The Hangover has returned with Zack and added everyone's favorite Iron Man, Robert Downey Jr. to the mix. I'm not exactly sure what's going on in this plot other than Downey Jr. and Galifianakis go on some sort of road trip. And naturally, hilarity ensues. I really don't see how this could not be freaking hilarious. There's really not much more to say here except: Be excited everyone.

1 comment:

  1. This movie had me in stitches, and I'm not the only one who thought so: http://www.deepfocusfilmstudies.com/due-date-in-focus.html I highly recommend to anyone who loves comedies or French Bulldogs!

    ReplyDelete