There are stories of coincidence and chance, of intersections and strange things told, and which is which and who only knows? And we generally say, "Well, if that was in a movie, I wouldn't believe it." - Magnolia

22.6.10

Trailer: The Green Hornet



I've been posting a lot of trailers lately....but that's because new ones are just coming out for potential award winners this fall/winter and then very special teasers for next spring/summer. This "teaser" is trying to fall under the 'very special for next year' category, but I don't see it being that 'special'. Michel Gondry hasn't done a movie since Be Kind Rewind (which was apparently terrible), and I'd hope his next movie would be better seeing as The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind was fantastic and Science of Sleep good too. But the Green Hornet? Starring Seth Rogan as the said hero? I like Rogan just as much as the next person but I don't see him being that much different in an action movie than his bumbling self in Pineapple Express, minus the stoner humor. Can he actually be a badass superhero? Or is this going to be more of a comedy? I forgot Christoph Waltz (Inglourious Basterds) was the bad guy in this and I wish this extensive trailer could've taken the time to show us more of him instead of more guns and things blowing up. Anyway, this doesn't look that different to me....should I be excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment