There are stories of coincidence and chance, of intersections and strange things told, and which is which and who only knows? And we generally say, "Well, if that was in a movie, I wouldn't believe it." - Magnolia

15.6.10

Watch This: a good reason for an Assassin's Creed Movie



So I'm mostly excited about this because this next game looks really cool (with a multiplayer option to it!), but like I said in my Prince of Persia review, someone better make Assassin's Creed soon. Persia was already very close to the gameplay and style of fighting of Creed but I still think Creed could be a lot cooler. Plus, everyone loves Renaissance Rome and Europe in general. Now put a bunch of assassins in there running around on rooftops and it should be really fun to watch. Like this trailer. Make sure to watch it in 720p too!

No comments:

Post a Comment