There are stories of coincidence and chance, of intersections and strange things told, and which is which and who only knows? And we generally say, "Well, if that was in a movie, I wouldn't believe it." - Magnolia

4.6.10

Trailer: Gulliver's Travels, wtf?



So I started watching this like "OK, seems like a normal Jack Black movie, he's out of luck, tries to do something out of the ordinary, is awkward around a certain woman", then comes the Bermuda Triangle? OK, still, I can put up with this.....then in matter of seconds there's Billy Connolly! Emily Blunt! and JASON SEGEL? And they're all tiny? What's going on?! Obviously this is a Tim Burton type story....but how the heck do these other actors fit in? And is this a kid's movie? That'd be a new one for Jason Segel. But the main problem I have with this is how will this story be entertaining the whole way through? What else can they do but constantly come up with more ways to make the difference in size between Black and these tiny people funny? He plays Foosball with them? Also, I have no idea how to spell "Foosball", I've never had to try and spell that before in my life. But seriously, this movie looks BORING. And Emily Blunt, you were just nominated for an Oscar and The Wolfman was bad enough, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THIS MOVIE? Have some respect for yourself. Geez.

No comments:

Post a Comment