There are stories of coincidence and chance, of intersections and strange things told, and which is which and who only knows? And we generally say, "Well, if that was in a movie, I wouldn't believe it." - Magnolia

28.6.10

Trailer: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows (Part I & II)



Finally, after that little excuse for a trailer from the MTV movie awards, we get this real trailer that is actually quite exciting. I was surprised to find it shows so much, including Voldemort about to kill Harry (I don't care about spoiler warnings because everyone's read the books by now) and various scenes of Hogwarts in ruins and people battling there. The best part was the two wizard "armies" charging at each other. Such a classic movie scene, it'll be interesting to see how it turns out in the Potter world. Hopefully it includes people getting blasted everywhere. But seriously, these movies should be really dark. I really hope they take it as far as they can for a PG-13 rating because there's no way in hell they'd make it R. Although, it probably could if they included all necessary violence to make it realistically intense and whatnot. But whatever, David Yates has done a good job so far with the last two movies, so I have faith these final two will be just as good and, hopefully, a lot better. I sorta wish Voldemort could win though....just because he's Ralph Fiennes.....oh well. As long as Snape looks cool in the end I guess I'll be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment